Saturday, January 15, 2011

alittleaboutme.png

I bet you're thinking premade custom, lousy font. "This must be some random kid with a lot of time on his hands." Maybe if you gave me a second I would be able to explain. People--they are real smart asses. You think everyone you meet is genuine and kind, but all they want is that "something" you have to offer. I've always been great with women. They always want to unzip my pants. People say I get it from my brother, Jack. When women hear his name it's like instant lube.

My brother, he's too good for us now. He went off and married some rich Spaniard. Her name is Isabella--how original. Sometimes I think Jack doesn't know his ass from his elbow, but you have to let him learn on his own. People say I have always been the mature one. I guess. I mean my parents always let him do whatever he wanted to. He never had to watch out for me or anything. I always had to look after myself while my brother was out looking for some vagina to stick his penis in. Please, do not excuse my language. He probably is the biggest he whore alive.

I laugh though because he has aids. Poor Isabella. She's too pretty for her own good though. I mean you would think pretty people have it good. They really do. Living in their mansions and driving their Lamborghini's

Enough about Jack, and more Axel. Axel--not a fagot.

I requested for an abandonment from my parents. Those lousy son of a bitches. They have millions and millions of dollars and refuse to give me any. I have put my heart an soul in aiding them. Instead they give it to Mr. Fagot Jackoff. Go fuck yourselves willya. If only I had the courage to say that to their fragile faces. Yes, they have cared for me when I was younger. Caring in a sense of abuse. They abused me. They abandoned me. Fuck them. I might need some financial support, but you know what? They have one less son. Let's see who sleeps less at night. It may be me, but I will never regret. Live, laugh, love. Minus the laugh and love. What the fuck minus the live. What life am I living at the moment. I am probably the lowest scum on the planet. I don't think I need help though.

3 comments:

  1. Feel better brah
    I'll follow and support this blog.
    Check out my blog....Follow/Comment, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad, chin up brah

    ReplyDelete